Monday to Friday
- London, England
Searcys are proud to work in partnership with a Corporate Law Firm based in the City for their Catering & Hospitality on site.
We are looking to recruit a Commis Chef to provide different cuisines to an exceptionally high standard within our staff restaurant. We are looking for a passionate Commis Chef, who is willing to learn different cuisines and support the team in continuously providing an exceptional service to our client.
The recruitment process for this position will be a first stage interview and then practical interview with our Executive Chef.
We are looking to speak to Commis Chefs who have experience of:
- A minimum of 6 – 12 months as a Commis Chef
- Previous experience from working within a B&I contract
- Knowledge of basic cooking
- Be a great team player
- Have excellent communication skills
Benefits of joining us as a Commis Chef:
- £21,995 per annum
- 40 hours per week, permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Monday – Friday
- Uniform provided
- Meal whilst on shift provided
- Access to the onsite gym