Chef de Partie
The Pump Room Bath
- Bath, England
The Pump Room Restaurant in Bath is one of the city’s most elegant places to enjoy stylish, modern-British cuisine. Mark Pearson, Head Chef at the Pump Room is looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Whether you are a Commis Chef, Demi Chef or already a Chef De Partie and ready for your next move to develop your skills and experience within an established brigade, then this is a great team to join. On average, our kitchen brigade members have been working for Mark for ten years or more.
As the sole caterer for a World Heritage venue situated in the heart of Bath, where we caterer for the high volume restaurant operating in the Pump Room, fine dining private events, canapé parties, weddings, conferences, outside catering and our wonderful afternoon tea packages – this is a great opportunity to cross train across multiple areas of catering as a Chef De Partie. We have even hosted the great British menu final banquet, and many high profile charity events to name a few!
- Restaurant experience is essential for this role
- Events catering experience is advantageous but not essential
- Passion for British and seasonal food
- Reliable and punctual Chef who enjoys working within a brigade
- £10 per hour
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Great team and work environment
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal which offers a variety of discounts
- Company pension scheme