Chef de Partie
- London, England
Searcys at St Pancras restaurant & bar and champagne bar is located on the upper concourse of St Pancras International station.
Based at the international station, we are the first English brasserie that people will see as they arrive into London and after a recent refurbishment there is no better place for guests to stop off either before they start their travels or at the end.
We are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to join our kitchen team on a full time basis.
Chef De Partie benefits:
- £27,000 per annum
- Overtime at £11.50 per hour
- 45 hour contract
- Casual and permanent contracts available
- Meals provided on shift
- Shifts across Monday – Sunday
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Chef development training programmes