Chef De Partie
Searcys at the Gherkin
- London, England
Located proudly within the City, the Gherkin offers guests a jaw dropping venue, matched with innovative catering and impeccable attention to detail.
Designed by Foster & Partners 15 years ago the Gherkin is one of London’s most iconic skyscrapers. Searcys are privileged to operate the restaurant Helix, bar Iris and private dining rooms within this iconic building.
Cooking on the 37th floor, we are looking to recruit Chef De Parties to join our event/restaurant brigade. We are looking for creative and agile Chefs to join our team to play a pivotal part in ensuring that we exceed our guests expectations each and every time across both events and restaurants and continue to set the standards across the City.
We can offer Chef De Parties the following:
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns – whether you want to work two shifts, five shifts, or double shifts, we can accommodate working patterns for the right talent to join our business
- Competitive rates of pay - £27,000 per annum or £12.50 per hour
- Overtime – For full time Chefs, overtime will be paid
- Discounts - 25% discount across Searcys venues, access to Searcys online discount portal which provides discounts across lots of high street brands
- Holidays - 28 days annual leave (pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Training & development – tailored Chef development programmes which include menu writing, menu compilations etc.
- Meals provided on shift
Chef De Parties who have previous experience of working within a premium sought after events/restaurant venue across the city is essential. As a Chef you will be passionate about local and fresh produce with an eye for detail. You will be a team player within the brigade and be driven to progress your Chef career.
Apply today and register your interest and one of our Chefs from the Gherkin will be in touch with you to discuss your application.