Chef De Partie Opportunities
- London, England
Searcys’ iconic restaurants, Champagne bars and events have a world-renowned, long-standing reputation for quality and innovation. Venues include the original in-station Champagne bar at St Pancras, the symbolic city landmark The Gherkin, as well as cafes and restaurants in two World Heritage Sites, Blenheim Palace and The Roman Baths. Founded in 1847, Searcys is one of the UK’s longest-running event caterers and restaurateurs.
Using seasonal and high-quality produce, our chefs reimagine and reinvent the modern British dishes we all know and love. The recently awarded Two Star Food Made Good rating by the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) accreditation is a testament to how provenance and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
As a Chef De Partie working within one of Searcys venues you could have the opportunity to work across the following kitchens:
- Retail/Restaurant kitchens
- B&I venues (Searcys manage the catering and hospitality within two corporate law firms across the City)
- Event kitchens that cater for corporate and social occasions
- Competitive annual salary
- 28 days annual leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- High street discount portal
- Training and development courses tailored to Chefs
- Pension scheme