Chef De Partie
Honourable Artillery Company
- London, England
The HAC is quite unlike any other City venue; a magnificent Georgian house set in a five-acre garden hidden away in a quiet location just a couple of minutes’ walk from Moorgate.
Inside this unique, historic London venue offers a wide variety of event spaces for everything from conferences, meetings and awards dinners to summer and Christmas parties and of course wedding ceremonies and receptions. From small meeting rooms for 10 people through to the Prince Consort Rooms which seats up to 400 guests, the HAC is able to offer the perfect setting for every type of event.
We are recruiting for a Chef De Partie to run the A La Carte and buffet sections for the members restaurant. As and when required, the Chef De Partie will also be involved with supporting our events.
As a Chef De Partie, you will have had experience of working within a banqueting/events/hotel kitchen. You will be a team player who is passionate about delivering using fresh and seasonal ingredients to deliver quality for our premium events.
Chef De Partie requirements:
• A la carte/events fine foods experience is essential
• Restaurant experience as a Chef De Partie is highly desirable
• Events experience as a Chef De Partie is desirable
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of working as a Chef De Partie
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and quality
• Genuine passion for delivering exceptional dishes
Benefits of working as a Casual Event Chef De Partie:
• £24,000 per annum
• 45 hours full time permanent contract
• Overtime paid
• Seven day events operation
• 25% retail discount within Searcys venues
• Uniform and meals provided
• Award winning training and development