Hospitality Chef De Partie
Corporate Law Firm
- London, England
Searcys are proud to work in partnership with a Corporate Law Firm based in the City for their Catering & Hospitality on site.
We are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to work within our busy hospitality kitchen on a full time, permanent basis reporting directly to the Hospitality Chef.
It is essential that you have a background of working within a fine dining operation, so that you have an understanding of quality required in the food and presentation.
Chef De Partie candidates that will be considered will be able to demonstrate:
- Fine dining/hospitality/B&I experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits of Hospitality Chef De Partie:
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Overtime paid
- Monday – Friday role (40 hour contract plus available overtime)
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
Apply today for the Hospitality Chef De Partie role, and our Executive Chef will be in touch with you to discuss your application.