Chef de Partie
- Woodstock, England
Whether you are a Commis Chef, Demi Chef or already a Chef De Partie and ready for your next move to develop your skills and experience within an established brigade, then this is a great team to join.
Searcys at Blenheim Palace run a complex operation encompassing a stunning Orangery restaurant famous for its afternoon tea, busy retail cafes, pizza and sandwich bars, and event catering against the background of this stunning world heritage site.
In addition to this we also cater for pop up events and dinners, which provides the successful candidate the opportunity to shape up Blenheim Palace’s monthly supper club, which has included harvest dinners with Matt Tebutt and Mark Hix Coming up this Christmas, we are hosting the Christmas lights at the palace and Alice in Wonderland themed afternoon tea.
- Restaurant experience is essential for this role
- Events catering experience is advantageous but not essential
- Passion for British and seasonal food
- Reliable and punctual Chef who enjoys working within a brigade
- £11 per hour
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Great team and work environment
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal which offers a variety of discounts
- Company pension scheme