Chef De Partie at the Gherkin
- Full Time
- £25,500 per annum
On levels 38 and 39 of the Gherkin, elevated cuisine takes on a whole new meaning for every occasion. Whether this be within one of our newly refurbished private dining rooms, or at our suave and sophisticated HELIX restaurant – a name inspired by the building’s helix-shaped structure.
Here we offer relaxed fine dining using the best seasonal British ingredients. Here our diners enjoy great food and service whilst taking in the views across the city from one of the most instagrammable venues.
Working to our new Executive Chef, Daniel Loftin you’ll be delivering this relaxed fine dining concept to our diners whether for a private dinner, event or lunch setting (12-2:30) or dinner (6-9:30pm).
This is a full time role (45 hours worked 5 days out 7) although part time candidates will be considered.
The ideal Chef De Partie:
- Previous experience as a Chef De Partie in a fine dining restaurant / Rosette experience
- Passionate about local and fresh food with an eye for detail
- Enthusiastic team player, who works well within a team
- Creative and driven, with a desire to progress
- Strong communication skills
Benefits of working with us:
- £25,000 per annum
- Great shift patterns
- Uniform provided
- Free meal whilst at work
- Training and development programmes
- Career development opportunities within venue or across Searcys venues
- 28 days holiday
- 25% discount across our venues