- Exbury, England
Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway is a spectacular 200 acre, informal woodland gardens open to the public located within the New Forest National Park, in the village of Exbury, just east of Beaulieu in Hampshire.
The visitor catering offer includes the recently refreshed Mr Eddy’s Restaurant and Café, which features delicious seasonal hot and cold dishes served daily alongside a variety of cakes, ice-creams, and refreshments. This is supported by three external seasonal outlets throughout the gardens, serving British homemade sandwiches, salads and cakes.
The team at Exbury Gardens are looking to recruit Casual Catering Assistants and Baristas to join the team to support us, during our business seasons with our two retail cafes, pop up pub in addition to events that take place within the gardens.
Candidates will have had experience of either;
- Experience of working within a retail cafe (Barista experience is desirable)
- Basic food preparation
- Using tills to serve customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- £8.75 per hour
- Shifts across March - December
- Flexible working hours are available - part time and full time hours
- Meal on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Discounts across high street retail/leisure/travel