30 hours per week
- London, England
Searcys are proud to work in partnership with a Corporate Law Firm based in the City for their Catering & Hospitality on site. This includes the staff restaurant that seats 173 and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in addition to this we deliver fine dining to 64 client meeting rooms and 2 large auditoriums.
We are looking to recruit a Catering Administrator on a part time/full time basis. This is a permanent role reporting to Catering Coordinator.
The purpose of the role is to support the Management team with administrative tasks as detailed below:
- Input all catering recharges into the monthly spread sheet, including labour, drinks, transport and equipment hire costs
- Responsible for ordering equipment required for events
- Consolidate and input stock take data across our staff restaurant, hospitality and vending
- Assist the Catering Coordinator with preparing quotes and final costings for events that have taken place to ensure that invoices are accurate
- Input employee overtime onto the service tracker and assign labour/overtime to events
In addition to this there will be other administrative tasks as part of your role as directed by the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of food & beverage
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Previous experience data entry/administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A positive can do attitude, who enjoys working within a team and thrives of working within a fast paced environment
Catering Administrator benefits:
- 30 hours per week, however due to business needs there may be requests for additional hours to be covered as and when required
- £10.55 per hour
- Breakfast and lunch provided whilst at work
- Access to the on-site gym
- Access to Searcys discount portal
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of working within a support role across the hospitality sector who is looking for a new opportunity within an administrative role.