Casual Restaurant Waiting Staff
The Pump Room in Bath
- Bath, England
Searcys are delighted to manage the catering contract at the Pump Room in Bath. During the day, the Pump Room operates as a restaurant and is open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. In July, August and December, the restaurant opens in the evening for late tea and dinner.
Our Restaurant Manager at the Pump Room, is currently looking to recruit additional Waiting Staff to the team.
Waiting Staff benefits:
- £8.21 per hour plus tips
- Flexible working hours available – casual, part time and full time opportunities
- Shift times are generally either 9am – 4pm, 10am – 5pm, or 11.30am – 6 pm
- Evening shifts would be available across July, August and around Christmas
- Uniform provided
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Discount across the Pump Room and Roman Baths Kitchen
- Training provided
In addition to these great benefits, there is also the opportunity to do extra hours with our Parties department, who operate a wide variety of functions with us in the Pump Rooms, or at the exclusive Assembly Rooms. These events take place during the evening.
If you would like to work alongside a dedicated friendly team, that has a strong family feel as many of our employees have worked for us for some time, then please do apply today and our Restaurant Manager will be in touch with you!