The Assembly Rooms - Bath
- Full Time
- £9.50 per hour
Searcys are honoured to manage the retail café, restaurant, and private events within the iconic Pump Room and Assembly Rooms . In addition to this, we also operate the Roman Baths Kitchen restaurant.
An opportunity has arisen for a Café Supervisor to join our team, reporting directly to the Event Manager. As a Café Supervisor you will play a key role in ensuring that the Café within the Assembly Rooms delivers fresh food and beverages alongside exceptional customer service. In addition to this, you will also support the events team as and when is required This is predominantly a day time position with occasion evening .
Benefits of working with Searcys:
- £9.50 per hour
- Full time 35 hours per week, permanent opportunity
- Free meal whilst on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Great training and development
- Career development opportunities
- 25% discount in our restaurant the Pump Room and Roman Baths Kitchen when dining with family or friends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous retail experience of working within a café/restaurant environment
- Supervisory experience within the hospitality sector, ideally from within a café/restaurant
- Great communication skills and a good command of the English language
- Passion for hospitality, food and beverage with the ability to create a memorable experience
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious brand and employer located in Bath city centre. We are able to offer candidates the opportunity to learn and grow their experience across retail, events and restaurants.
To apply for this position, please apply with your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail.