Breakfast Waiting Staff
Part time weekend hours
- London, England
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
With over 30 meeting and events spaces and 41 bedrooms on site the team delivered over 1400 successful events. Searcys at 30 Euston Square are the onsite caterer for all occasions, which include meetings, training, conferences, private dining and social events.
We are looking to recruit Breakfast weekend waiting staff to join the team and support the hotel operation. The shift patterns will be 7am to 12pm or 7am to 3pm.
The role will involve:
- To meet every guest on their arrival to breakfast and take their room numbers and explain the buffet
- Liaise with the kitchen team to ensure breakfast is running efficiently and effectively
- Maintain excellent communication skills with the rest of the team
- Ensure the correct presentation of breakfast items as per standards set by management
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working within either a hotel or restaurant, however students will be considered for this role and training will be provide. As a person, you will naturally be a self-starter, who has excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to consistently deliver exceptional customer service.
Breakfast waiting staff benefits:
- £10.55 per hour plus overtime paid
- Free meals whilst at work
- Free uniform
- Weekend shifts 7am to 12pm or 7am to 3pm
- 28 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal
- Career development and Company training available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance