Searcys Brasserie at St Pancras
- London, England
St Pancras is one of Searcys flagship venues offering diners great British seasonal food with great service. Diners enjoy our breakfasts whether it’s a breakfast meeting or to enjoy our food before catching their train.
Our Executive Chef is currently looking to recruit a Breakfast Chef to join the back of house team, at our award winning venue St Pancras Champagne Bar & Brasserie.
As a Breakfast Chef , your role will focus on ensuring breakfasts are made to order to the standards we are proud of at St Pancras Brasserie. The covers at breakfast are typically around circa 90, and there may also be bookings in the private dining room.
In addition to this, as Breakfast Chef you will also ensure that each day, you ensure that preparation is completed before the end of your shift, and support the wider team as and when required.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience as a Breakfast Chef
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Candidates who are currently a strong Chef De Partie, looking to focus on Breakfasts may also be considered
You can find our menu here to see the menu we offer:
- £27,000 per annum
- Full time, average week 45 hours
- Permanent opportunity
- Five shifts per week across 6am - 2pm (across Monday to Sunday)
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- 25% discount across Searcys venues