Corporate Law Firm (Staff Restaurant)
- London, England
Searcys are proud to work in partnership with a Corporate Law Firm based in the City for their Catering & Hospitality on site.
We are looking to recruit a Breakfast Chef De Partie to oversee the breakfast catering operation within our staff restaurant and support the other Chefs within the team as and when required.
This is a full time, permanent role with working hours across Monday to Friday. Reporting to the Head Chef, we are looking for a passionate Chef who is willing to listen to instructions, provide consistently good quality food, and support the team in continuously providing a great service for our client.
The recruitment process for this position will be a first stage interview and then practical interview with our Executive Chef.
We are looking to speak to Chefs who have the following experience:
- Breakfast/Staff restaurant kitchen experience is essential
- Experience as a Breakfast Chef within a corporate contract
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Chef De Partie
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness and drive to learn and develop
- Genuine passion for cooking
- Exceptional attention to detail for delivering dishes to spec
- Knife skills are essential
Benefits of joining us as a Breakfast Chef De Partie:
- £24,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week, no evenings and weekends
- Paid overtime available
- Monday – Friday
- Uniform provided
- Meal whilst on shift provided
- Access to the onsite gym