Assistant Restaurant Manager – Searcys Brasserie at St Pancras International
St Pancras Brasserie & Champagne Bar
- London - St Pancras International
- Full Time - Permanent
- Competitive dependant on experience
Searcys at St Pancras… where old world glamour meets fresh faced flavours…
With old station clocks on the walls, and private booths lit by vintage-inspired lighting, St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys whisks you back to the golden age of travel. While the station buzzes beneath, this is somewhere to unwind in style, before our guests embark on their next adventure. From healthy options and signature dishes, to ‘20s classics inspired by the décor – the Brasserie at Searcys St Pancras has plenty to inspire, whatever the occasion.
An opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
- Help overseeing the day-to-day running of the restaurant and its employees
- Assisting in the recruiting, training and supervision of staff members
- Ensuring that a high level of hygiene and health and safety procedures are consistently followed
- Being an ambassador for Searcys and ensure your team are well briefed and well looked after
- Oversee stock levels, ordering supplies and producing staff rotas
- Liaise with customers, employees, and suppliers for the smooth running of the business
- Deliver through your team an exceptional level of service to our guests
- Identify new opportunities to improve service within the restaurant
Benefits of a Restaurant Assistant Manager with Searcys:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- 28 days annual leave
- 25% discount across Searcys venues
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a fine dining restaurant as a Restaurant supervisor or assistant manager
- Passion and interest of current trends across the hospitality sector
- Wine knowledge is ideal including qualifications in WSET and 2
- The ability to run a team whilst also being a team player
- Personable, with excellent customer service skills
- Efficient and hardworking
- Target driven
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an established business that has a strong brand and reputation, then please apply today and a member of the management team will be in touch.