Assistant Pastry Chef
The Pump Room, Bath
- Bath, England
Searcys are honoured to manage private events and celebrations within the Roman Baths venue, the Pump Room and Assembly Rooms are arguably one of the most beautiful venues in the UK. In addition to this, we also operate the Roman Baths Kitchen restaurant.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Pastry Chef to join the Pastry section of the kitchen team in the iconic Bath Pump Room. This role reports directly to the Head Pastry Chef.
Our Pastry team create beautiful masterpieces for the famous Pump Room (which is famous for our Afternoon Tea!) or for our events. We are looking for a Pastry Chef who is trained and skilled in preparing all of our homemade scones, cakes and pastries.
- £10 per hour
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- Predominantly straight shifts
- Occasional evenings required to cover events
- Stable team, and nice work environment
- Prestigious venue in the heart of Bath
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Free uniform
- 25% discount within the Pump Room, Roman Baths Kitchen and other Searcys venues
- Access to Searcys discount portal which offers a variety of discounts
- Meals provided whilst on shift