To aid the development of our business in Bath, we are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to join Searcys Sales and Marketing team. This role will be based at our offices at the Pump Rooms in Bath.
The successful individual will bring both proactive sales, technical marketing skills and creativity to the team.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers excellent potential to make a significant contribution to our business.
Scope of role:
1. To achieve sales budget for the restaurants and café and events to achieve monthly revenue targets across all aspects of the business for Searcys at Bath, including:
• The Pump Room
• Roman Bath Kitchen
• The Fashion Museum Cafe
• Group bookings, semi exclusive / private hires
• Ticketed and seasonal events and party night
• Seasonal pop up activation.
2. To develop and implement brand proposition for Searcys portfolio at Bath.
3. To ensure sales and marketing activities deliver on Searcys brand vision to make the people we serve and work with, feel special by being consistently exceptional.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
• A passion for hospitality, food and events
• Proven experience in sales and marketing
• Strong financial and business acumen
• Excellent communication skills, internally and externally
• Excellent planning and time management skills