£33,000 per year-25% Searcys discount-training/development included-28 days' holiday.
Sales Manager-45 hours per week- immediate start at The Barbican, London and Europe’s largest combined multi-arts and conference venue.
This is a career opportunity for experienced Sales Managers, to manage the Sales team for London and Europe's largest arts and conference venue. With incredible and diverse event, banqueting, conference and restaurant spaces, this role is an excellent opportunity to further your career and sales experience.
To manage the Searcys Sales team within the Barbican and ensure the success and achievement of the monthly revenue targets.
• To manage direct reports so as to ensure an effective and proactive sales process
• To proactively develop business from and maintain relationships with existing key accounts
• To be fully knowledgeable of the events P&L
• Working closely with GM to ensure excellent communication between events team and banqueting
• To take ownership of the annual marketing activity plan
• To promote Searcys at the Barbican and raise the company profile by attending company networking events if required
• To have a thorough knowledge of other Searcys venues and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
• To drive the referral system
• To represent Searcys in a professional manner at all times in your behaviour, appearance and knowledge
• Assist with event planning and production of function sheets when required
• To perform any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
What we want from you:
• 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager
• Excellent product knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Efficient and highly organised
• Team player
• Financially astute
• Target driven