We are delighted to work in partnership with the Royal College of General Practitioners in London, which is located at 30 Euston Square. The venue is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue. Headed up by the Executive Chef we cater for all events at the venue, with a range of menus from sandwich and buffet lunch options for meetings, to canapés and informal bowl food for cocktail receptions to bespoke five-course meals for extra special occasions.
An opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join the team:
• Full time, permanent
• Salary – £37,000 – £41,000 per annum
• Monday – Friday (day shifts and evening shifts dependant on events that take place)
• Excellent career development and training
• 28 days holiday
• Company pension
Our event space consists of the below;
• 300 seat Auditorium & Exhibition Space
• State Rooms & Rooftop Terrace for up to 230
• 6 Heritage Rooms for up to 50
• 18 modern meeting rooms for up to 88
• 41 Boutique Bedrooms
Previous experience of working within a B&I, events, hotel or contract catering space is essential for the role. In addition to this, you will need to have previously worked within a high volume operation as dependant on the number of events taking place; we can cater for up to 800 guests. Experience within fine dining is also desirable.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for the organisation, planning and delivery of events that take place, in addition to supporting the Executive Chef with relevant paperwork; Audits, HACCAP, costings, spec sheets, menu writing and day to day management of the team.