25% discount- training/development included- 28 days' holiday pro rata.
Full time position, at The Gherkin, IMMEDIATE START.
You will be working at one of our most exclusive venues in London. With 360 degree views of London, you will work within our private members lounge, bar and restaurant. This is a great opportunity if you are wanting to kick start your hospitality career or are looking for work to fit around your studies!
What do we want from you:
• Ideally experience working in a similar role within a high end establishment
• To ensure the highest standard of service
• To maintain the highest standards of professionalism
• Good English preferable
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Willing to go above and beyond
• Can do attitude
• Team Player
• To ensure the pantry and kitchen are fully stocked
• To ensure all crockery, cutlery and glassware is polished and stocked throughout service
• To help with any clearing up
• To ensure that all areas are maintained to a high standard of hygiene
• To ensure health, safety and hygiene standards are maintained.
• To ensure an efficient and smooth food and drinks service
• To carry out all reasonable requests by management
What can we offer you!
• Starting competitive salary
• 25% discount to all our retail venues which include our Champagne bars
• 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Paid for development training courses
Searcys is one of the most exclusive and renowned Hospitality companies in the UK. We are passionate about hospitality, food and drink and most of all giving our customer and clients the best possible experience we can offer. We are proud of our team and of the opportunities we offer.