£20,000 per annum- 40 hours per week- 25% Searcys Discount-training/development included-28 days holiday
Full time position at The Barbican, a famous multi-cultural art centre!
Experience is necessary!
Job Profile: A well-presented individual with at least 2-3 years Event management experience in the hospitality industry.
A Strong background in event organisation and event operations, attention to detail is essential, the ability to deal with clients and flexibility of planning and a passion for food & beverage service.
The role involves daily communication with the Head Chef on all Events & Banqueting production.
• To work with the Banqueting Manager in overseeing all banqueting and events within the Banqueting & Events department, Exhibitions Halls and Milton Court
• Ensure that all catering with the Banqueting & Events department, Exhibitions Halls and Milton Court is performed to the required Searcys standard set by the General Manager and Hospitality Manager
• To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Searcys standards and policies set for the Banqueting Dept. i.e. Cash Control / float handling, Staff uniforms, Access keys, Bash bar’s
• To ensure all events are planned and carried out to the requited standards expected by Searcys and the Barbican
• To ensure and maintain a service lead training culture within the department at all times.
• Maintain good working relationships with the Barbican Commercial Division, Corporate Sales, Event Management, Exhibition Halls and Milton Court
What we can offer you:
• Starting competitive salary
• 25% discount to all our retail venues which include our Champagne bars
• 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Paid for development training courses
Searcys is one of the most exclusive and renowned Hospitality companies in the UK. We are passionate about hospitality, food and drink and most of all giving our customer and clients the best possible experience we can offer. We are proud of our team and of the opportunities we offer.
We’re looking for people who are full of energy and personality and experience to our growing Family and business!
We can’t wait to hear from you - Apply Now