Searcys at 30 Pavilion Road is one of the most elegant and sophisticated private homes available to hire exclusively in Knightsbridge. Famed for both the beauty of its décor and the quality of its food. The heritage of the venue and the total privacy of our exclusive hire policy create an atmosphere of relaxed luxury for our guests.
Our Exclusive Events team at this elegant venue are now looking for an Event Coordinator to join the team to play a key role in coordinating the events to ensure our guests enjoy a successful event – whether that’s a wedding, a party, dance or drinks reception.
Events experience of at a least one year is required for this role – experience of organising weddings would be advantageous but essential skills required include attention to detail, client management and organisation skills ensuring their exclusive event is a true success.
• To provide support to the venue sales and events team
• To discuss all catering elements of the event with the customer
• To help manage the event diary.
• To fully coordinate the event up to the day of the arrival
• To produce clear function sheet in accordance with company standards
• To provide clear communication between yourself, sales and kitchen team
• To represent Searcys in a professional manner at all times.