We are currently recruiting for a full time bar waiter or waitress as well as a casual bar waiter and waitress to work in our Champagne bar in Westfield Shepherds Bush.
The role holder should have the ability to project an air of confidence when dealing with all situations, both behind the scenes and customer facing positions. As a crucial element of first impression creation.
• To deliver exceptional beverage service to customers.
• Good English preferable.
• Similar experience preferable but not essential.
• Ensure that first impressions given to guests provide a positive, welcoming and professional reflection of the restaurant function, our business and brand.
• To maintain a high standard & professionalism, personal appearance and presentation
• Good and efficient time management skills
• Must serve with confidence and flair
• Extensive knowledge service menu and the ability to influence customers with their selection.
• Serve all food & beverage to communicate the companies service standards required.
• Ability to work and co-operate as a team player.
• To ensure service levels are delivered to the highest standards at all times.
• To maintain an efficient service of allocated service area.
• To adhere to the cash handling procedures.
• Ensure awareness of the Searcys Health & Safety policy
• To maintain a safe working environment in all areas of operation
Any other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the role, the above list of accountabilities is not exhaustive and the post holder maybe required to undertake duties as may be reasonably expected. All employees are required to be flexible and co-operative in order to assist in meeting business needs.